Local computer reseller should be sufficient for your needs.

I'd like to ask.  Can you answer a question asked of you or take advice
proposed without asking another question?  Chances are they wanted a lot
because they thought they were responding to a high end request.  Were I a
sales vulture around you I'd be salivating at my commission...

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 11:47 AM, John Aldrich <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com