You're missing my point.  Let me explain.  No there's not time, let me sum
up.
This is a question that can't be answered by the list.  We don't know your
environment, and even it you relayed every detail, we aren't there.  Going
to the vendors and getting their ownership materials would be a good
starting point.  Then you have to factor in your growth over the life of the
SAN.  I asked about maintenance costs up front with all of my prospective
vendors.  I asked about expanding disk space in all cases, such as replacing
disks with larger disks or fully populating an array.  Those are some of the
questions to start with.  They will be necessarily different depending on
vendor and/or model.