Ahh...yeah, I missed that part. Still, having automated unsubscribe is a
good idea. :-) Good luck!

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Houseman [mailto:c.house...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 10:52 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues

Had this really been about sales/marketing, of course I would recommend a
3rd party delivery.

But it's not.  In case you missed it, it's about sending weekly status to
customers who ask for it.  They currently do this with Outlook and a DL.
I'm pushing Groupman to get past the DL-membership limit in Outlook
pre-2007SP2 and so customers can self-remove if they want.  Constant Contact
has been mentioned as an alternative, but paying $180/yr to do what they now
do for free is a tough sell.

Can't believe nobody in this large crowd has ever tried Groupman though.  I
guess if I get the opportunity I'll try to post back to let everybody know
how it went.

Carl