From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 10:38 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Classic Shell on R2?

Shortcut for Server Manager in the taskbar

Start | Run | Eventvwr | Return

UAC off by GPO

On 7 October 2010 15:34, Don Guyer <don.gu...@prufoxroach.com> wrote:

I don't mind the interface changes. What I do hate is how
looooooooooooooooong it takes to open items such as Roles, Event Logs,
etc. Even on high-powered servers.

Don Guyer

Systems Engineer - Information Services

Prudential, Fox & Roach/Trident Group