From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 4:51 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Classic Shell on R2?

What I cunningly did was logged my user account onto the template we use for
all of our 2008 R2 servers and customised my local profile exactly how I wanted
it. Whenever a new server is deployed through VMWare, it already has my profile
loaded and working the way I like it :-) If you're not a VMWare shop, though,
you may have to find another method to do this
On 7 October 2010 15:39, Don Guyer