From: Maglinger, Paul [mailto:pmaglin...@scvl.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 5:27 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: AV Opinions

We will be moving away from McCrappy after our current agreement expires.  Not
necessarily because of how their product performs (but that is part of it), but
because of the way they handled the 5958 DAT fiasco.  They made promises to our
company for compensation and then reneged on the deal.  I doubt they really
care now that they're in bed with Intel.

-Paul