From: John Cook [mailto:john.c...@pfsf.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 11:44 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: disk encryption

We're evaluating Checkpoint as a whole disk encryption solution. We have a
product called NxTop (Virtual Computer is the company) that is a combination
of Imaging/encryption/USB management that works very well in most situations
but we're looking at Checkpoint for another project. We have also used
McAfee endpoint but don't get me started on that rant..