Has anyone had to manually add a SPN to a multi-node cluster SQL 2005
box before?

I used the spn_query.vbs script from Microsoft to look at each of the
nodes of the cluster and the Cluster Name and the SQL Server name (
Still default instance)

Used the best practices that doesn't have the SQL Service accounts for
SQLServer,Agent and Full Text Search as a normal user during the
installation which leads me to believe that the SPN's didn't get written
because when I look at the properties of the service account they don't
have permissions to read or write SPN.

And I get this error when troubleshooting Shavlik 7.60 with Domain
Accounts from multiple consoles...
SPI handshake failed with error code 0x8009030c while establishing a
connection with integrated security; the connection has been closed.
[CLIENT: IP_Address_of_client.

Has anyone had to do this before for their clusters?

Been looking at Microsoft KB 811889 which talks about the "Cannot
Generate SSPI Context" error message.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811889

Any ideas on this one?

Edward E. Ziots