From: Ziots, Edward [mailto:ezi...@lifespan.org]
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2010 2:25 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Setting SPN's on Clustered SQL (2005)

Bill thanks for the offline comments, we are going to try and move it
off a SQL cluster for this time, if that doesn't help stuff then well go
the SPN route, which I believe its going to have to happen anyways to
fix the clusters accordingly, Unless I temporarly make the accounts DA,
recycle the servers and see if the SPN creates ( I don't think it will
but its an idea to get around fiddingly with asdiedit or the setspn)

Edward E. Ziots
CISSP, Network +, Security +
Network Engineer
Lifespan Organization