On 8 Oct 2010 at 17:03, Stu Sjouwerman  wrote:

> KnowBe4 will soon release it's first Internet Security Awareness Training
> product.

I always think of the "Special High Intensity Training" handouts we got on 4/1
when I see something like this.

> It will make end-users aware of the dangers of social engineering and spear
> phishing.
> If you are interested, here is a beta you can check out:
> http://www.ptrain.com/isat/draft1/
>
> We need your input about the product name. Please rate these four options, or
> let
> me know if you want to propose another name:
> http://www.ptrain.com/isat/draft1/
>
> Warm regards, and thanks in advance!!

Case studies: should have "Next Case" button at bottom R of each screen.  Also,
the "Next" button you're supposed to click is not clearly labelled for
continuing -- and none of the other screens ask you to click that button but
instead they advance automatically.  Instead there should be a "Continue"
button on the final "Case Study" screen.

Dangerous emails: What "Flashing lights"?  I see grey "i" buttons with rings
moving around them.

"Advance >>" button on final screen does nothing.

--
Angus Scott-Fleming
GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona