From: Stu Sjouwerman [mailto:s...@sunbelt-software.com]
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2010 5:04 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Could use your feedback...

KnowBe4 will soon release it's first Internet Security Awareness Training
product.
It will make end-users aware of the dangers of social engineering and spear
phishing.
If you are interested, here is a beta you can check out:
http://www.ptrain.com/isat/draft1/

We need your input about the product name. Please rate these four options, or
let me know if you want to propose another name:
http://www.ptrain.com/isat/draft1/

Warm regards, and thanks in advance!!

Stu

..

NOTICE: Florida has a broad public records law. Most written communications to
or from this entity are public records that will be disclosed to the public and
the media upon request. E-mail communications may be subject to public
disclosure.