+1

That's how we did it.

http://www.blackberryforums.com.au/forums/general-bes-discussion/1390-blackb
erry-enterprise-server-migration-kit.html

From: Garcia-Moran, Carlos [mailto:cgarciamo...@spragueenergy.com]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 5:46 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: BES 4.0 - 5.0

Called Rim and get a Transporter Kit, it's free, I migrated from 4 to 5
about 6 months ago and did it with Zero downtime and only a couple of BB
that didn't work out of 200 users. You install the new server as a stand
alone BES 5.0 and then there's the software you run on it to transfer users
on a batch run. RIM gives you a new SRP to run for 60 days which once you
are done becomes your new one.