D'oh!

From: Webster [mailto:carlwebs...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 2:34 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Group Policy Problems Over Wireless

Then you will be 99.91% sure!

Webster

From: John Hornbuckle [mailto:john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us]

I'm 99.9% sure this is a wireless issue, but will get that additional .01%
assurance shortly. I have a technician plugging one of the lab machines in to
see if the problem goes away. I'd bet money it does.

or send an email to

NOTICE: Florida has a broad public records law. Most written communications to
or from this entity are public records that will be disclosed to the public and
the media upon request. E-mail communications may be subject to public
disclosure.