From: Sam Cayze [mailto:sam.ca...@rollouts.com]
Sent: Friday, 15 October 2010 5:23 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: SSL Intermediate Certs

"I've imported it into a few servers and appliances (firewall for example) and
it works just fine, my browser doesn't complain and shows it's trusted."

Note, if it's  web facing web page or something, just install the Int. Cert.  I
used a Cert once without installing the Int, it worked fine everywhere I tested.
Next day, got a bunch of calls from Clients, etc, that they were getting
security warnings from the site.   Quickly installed the Int cert and the
problems went away.

If you are just using it internally, probable not an issue...