I highly recommend Terremark:

http://www.terremark.com/technology-platform/nap-data-centers.aspx

<http://www.terremark.com/technology-platform/nap-data-centers.aspx>RackSpace
is also available in internationally, although in a bit more limited of a
capacity.

http://www.rackspace.com/whyrackspace/network/datacenters.php

<http://www.rackspace.com/whyrackspace/network/datacenters.php>Finally, any
of the large telecom providers will have data centers in multiple
countries...

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*
* *