Perhaps SunGard? They are Global.

Best Hosting Provider I can find in my large metro area.

From: Justin Thomas [mailto:jat...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 11:33 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT: Global co-lo companies

Looking at the Terremark location in Dallas, I see that they are
"Outside the 100 year flood zone". Shouldn't they have aimed a little
higher?

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 5:11 AM, Andrew S. Baker <asbz...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I highly recommend Terremark:

http://www.terremark.com/technology-platform/nap-data-centers.aspx

RackSpace is also available in internationally, although in a bit more
limited of a capacity.

http://www.rackspace.com/whyrackspace/network/datacenters.php

Finally, any of the large telecom providers will have data centers in
multiple countries...

ASB (My XeeSM Profile) <http://xeesm.com/AndrewBaker>
Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 3:09 AM, Oliver Marshall