Anyone know where I can get the *FULL DOWNLOAD* version of the install for
Office 2K, SP1? The links on Microsoft's website don't work any more (duh!
It's no longer supported!) but I can't get management to spring for a half
dozen new versions of Office, so I have to make do with what I have for now.

I can see that there *used* to be a full-download, and I've tried the
"starter" setupsr1.exe (or whatever it's called) but it starts to download
the update and then after about 30 seconds (or less) says it can't download
the update, and I'm guessing that's because Microsoft removed it from their
site. *sigh*

If anyone has that huge file and can point me to where I can download it,
I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!