I can see downloads for Office XP, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2001, but 2000 is
missing in my msdn account.

________________________________

From: Raper, Jonathan - Eagle [mailto:jra...@eaglemds.com]
Sent: 19 October 2010 15:26
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Office 2000 SP1

Do you mean the full download for office, or the full download for the
service pack/release?

If you have the Office CD, you'll need sp1a, followed by SP3, as the
other Jonathan points out below. Here is the link to SR1a (which
includes SR1).

Office 2000 Service Release 1a (SR-1a)
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=AF6C8D03-76
33-45B4-AB96-795EE656F2A2&displaylang=EN>

If you want the full download of Office 2000...good luck. Even on my
open license site, the furthest back I see for download in the archives
is Office 2003, and I plainly have Office 2000 listed as one of my
licensed apps.

Jonathan L. Raper, A+, MCSA, MCSE
Technology Coordinator
Eagle Physicians & Associates, PA