Thank you. I am downloading from one of the links now. Perhaps Paul can send
me the file size of the one he's got....

From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 11:00 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Office 2000 SP1

http://forums.techarena.in/office-update-service/1252357.htm

Suggests searching for the file directly and even provides a link
(untested).  Note, if you do this, I would do my best I get the file from a
source that is trustworthy and I would scan that file with multiple AV
packages.  And even double check some attributes with Paul Hutchings who
indicated he still had the files available.

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 10:43 AM, John Aldrich