I have found that are AX deployment only works will over Citrix or TS.

Cheers

Ryan

From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 3:24 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Great Plains/Dynamics experience

I know the basics.  We have a database server, another server for
integration products, and we use XenApp to make it available.  Feel free
to mail on or off-list.

>>> "Damien Solodow" <damien.solo...@harrison.edu> 10/18/2010 7:51 PM

Anyone particularly familiar with Great Plains (preferably 2010) who can
answer a few install/upgrade related questions for me off list?
TIA.