From: David Mazzaccaro [mailto:david.mazzacc...@hudsonmobility.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 11:36 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: ESET vs VIPRE

165 users in 9 locations.
I agree with Roger on his comments.

________________________________
From: Roger Wright [mailto:rhw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 11:27 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
We have 250 VIPRE clients in 7 locations.  There are occasional minor
annoyances with VIPRE but it runs well and provides the best active protection
available.  We're up for renewal in a couple months and I'm not looking to
switch to another product.

Roger Wright
___
Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos: what
you do today might burn your butt tomorrow.

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 10:28 AM, Stefan Jafs