*Also, I have to have:
**insert, home, pageup
**delete, end, page down**
**in that order. Tell me again who thought it would be a good idea to dump
the insert button just to have a giant delete key*

That is my absolutely biggest complaint!!!

For some reason, everyone thinks that innovation in keyboards is some grand
thing they should be pursuing now, so it's hard to get a good
*wireless*keyboard with all of the items in the write place.  Those
that have the
right keys for the regular keyboard invariably have tiny Fx function keys,
or have all those special one-touch keys that spawn apps.

It's bad enough that laptop keyboards are all different, but must desktop
keyboards suddenly go down this path as well?

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*
* *