From: Gary Slinger [mailto:gary.slin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 6:32 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Keyboard recommendation

What you're asking for is "a" standard, not "the" standard.
On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Raper, Jonathan - Eagle
<jra...@eaglemds.com<mailto:jra...@eaglemds.com>> wrote:
"Also, I like having the "correct" layout on my keyboard. The "\" key should be
above the Enter key."

+1,000,000

I CAN'T STAND a non-standard keyboard layout.

Jonathan L. Raper, A+, MCSA, MCSE
Technology Coordinator
Eagle Physicians & Associates, PA
jra...@eaglemds.com<mailto:jra...@eaglemds.com>