From: Joseph L. Casale [mailto:jcas...@activenetwerx.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 11:42 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Workgroup Printer Reco

Our older HP’s are roughly $0.17 per copy, we would like to replace these,
what’s the most economical workgroup style printer you guys know of?
Quality is not the main criteria here, these things print hard copies for
bean counters etc….

Thanks!
jlc
~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~