We have it on XP systems, but the new systems are windows 7, so probably would
not migrate, therefore the installs would be probably be needed. That is why we
are looking for an install disk. Still, it is worth a try.

Thanks for the response!

From: Daniel Rodriguez [mailto:drod...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 10:40 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: RE: Flowchart PDQ version 1.1 - Need setup disk

Do you have it already installed on a system?

I'd try Pick My App and see if you can copy and move the program from the
existing computer to the new system.

My $.02.

        On Oct 29, 2010 10:36 AM, "Steve Kelsay" <kels...@sctax.org> wrote:

        It would only be piracy if they were not licensed. They are most
definitely licensed, even though they are obsolete and no longer available for
purchase or supported by the developers. We have our own license keys.