I do get the same behavior when I log on as a Domain Administrator.

Yes, the Wireless radio switch is on.

Sean Rector, MCSE

From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 11:36 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Wireless Adapter disabled - requires elevation to enable

Do you get the same behavior when you logon?  And, not to be impertinent, but
the switch for the radio is on, right?

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 11:22 AM, Sean Rector <sean.rec...@vaopera.org> wrote:

They're all Dell Precision M4500's.

They were all bought at the same time.

Not that I'm aware of.

They're able to log on (due to Security Policy settings), but the adapter is
still disabled.

Sean Rector, MCSE