Hello,

I've got several Windows 7 notebooks now, and I'm running into an issue
where the Wireless adapter is disabled upon logon.  When the user goes
to enable it, it requires elevation.  I'd prefer not turning off UAC
completely, but I cannot find a way to change this behavior - everything
I read says that it is by design.  Your assistance in fixing this would
be greatly appreciated.

Server 2003/2008 DC's, Group Policy Preferences installed and in use.

Sean Rector, MCSE

Subscriptions and tickets are on sale now!
Rigoletto   |   Cos? Fan Tutte   |   The Valkyrie   |   Madama Butterfly

Visit us online at www.VaOpera.org or call 1-866-OPERA-VA

The vision of Virginia Opera is to enrich lives through the powerful
integration of music, voice and human drama.

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
intended recipient(s). Unless otherwise specified, persons unnamed as
recipients may not read, distribute, copy or alter this e-mail. Any views or
opinions expressed in this e-mail belong to the author and may not necessarily
represent those of Virginia Opera. Although precautions have been taken to
ensure no viruses are present, Virginia Opera cannot accept responsibility for
any loss or damage that may arise from the use of this e-mail or attachments.