Are these clients stand-alone XP and XP accessing Citrix (which version of
Presentation Server/Xen App?)  Or just one of these clients?

>>> JimmyZ <zang...@gmail.com> 11/4/2010 1:01 AM >>>
Hello - Having a strange printing issue that I was wondering if anyone can shed
some light on.
Windows 2003 servers. Print server is also a DC. All HP LJ printers of varying
models 42xx. All with static ip and using ip ports on print server.
Clients are xp and 2003/citrix. All printers are installed from the server so
all using the same pcl 5 drivers.
Issue is random print jobs - usualy pdf files but can be word docs get "lost".
Show up on print q but are never printed.
Event log shows event 6161 with source code 29. When I google that it points to
permissions issues but I do not get the access denied event and the problem
happens when logged in as a domain admin.
Anyone got any other ideas?
TIA!

--
JimmyZ