From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: 04 November 2010 14:06
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Question about VMWARE- virtualisation

If the installation is "corrupt", P2V'ing it is going to replicate that
corruption in your new virtual server

How do you come to the conclusion the installation is "corrupt"? Can you
repair the OS install?

On 4 November 2010 14:02, Nigel Parker <nigel.par...@ultraframe.co.uk>
wrote:

        Hi
        the erros are different each time the P2V
        Yep its server raid , although this reports the disks are ok
without errors the installation of NT is Corrupt. This is another reason
we need to move the system its been like this for some "years" :-(

        THanks
        Nigel