From: Cameron [mailto:cameron.orl...@gmail.com]
Sent: 04 November 2010 14:15
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Question about VMWARE- virtualisation

Rather than P2Ving the machine (esp if you know it has issues), why not
just do a fresh install? Chances are you will save yourself a lot of
time and grief.

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 10:06 AM, James Rankin <kz2...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

        If the installation is "corrupt", P2V'ing it is going to
replicate that corruption in your new virtual server

        How do you come to the conclusion the installation is "corrupt"?
Can you repair the OS install?

        On 4 November 2010 14:02, Nigel Parker