Hello Adam, hope it's not too late to reply...

At my dayjob we use the services of Costal Business Machines. They ship
an empty box for the UPS with a return label. We ship it and in a week
or so it's returned with a new battery. Additionally they test the
rest of the components and replace whatever else is necessary. It's
then under warranty for a year. The cost is fractional compared to a
new device and it's nice to know the entire UPS is under warranty, not
just the battery."

The rep I go through is Bowman Hood 800-944-9320 x111 bh...@cbmi.com

--
-Rick