Sorry for the cross post but it has been a long time since I was in the
market to get a personal USB drive.  Anyone want to offer up a
recommendation, please?  Size would be either 1 or 1.5 TB preferred without
needing an extra power cable to run it but I would find it acceptable for it
to use two USB cables.  Small enough to fit in a briefcase or pocket would
be best.  I have several older systems here at home that need to be wiped
and rebuilt and would like to back them up without needing to push all the
files through a wireless network.

Thanks a lot for the recommendations,

Jon