Morning,

To start off, my Citrix knowledge is OK. There are many.. many things I am
still learning. So I apologize if I am a little lacking.
I have had this error before and I have had it prompt for username and password
before once the desktop loads. But for the life of me I cannot find where I
messed up to cause this error. I'm sure it's something that I missed.

We have a setup that isn't from what I understand to be recommended. We
published our server desktop.. We have installed 2 additional servers into an
already working farm. It is only the 2 servers that we recently installed that
are experiencing this.

I get the error (cannot contact server), and the login prompt when clicking an
application on server 6.
I get the Login prompt ONLY when I login to 7.

-Xenapp 5.0 on server 2008 x64 - SQL 2005
-Kerberos is not enabled.
-Passthrough on services site
-Explicit on Web
-XML is not 80
-WI (5.3) is now on a separate server.
-I am using a FQDN on the xenapp plugin
Let me know if you need anymore information.

For some reason I recall a hotfix. Any ideas?

Thanks ahead of time.

Miller

This message, and any response to it, may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it in accordance
with Chapter 149 of the Ohio Revised Code.