James is correct,  I'd be sure the patch level is the same to start
with.  There are about 10 or so updates for XenApp 5.  Updates are here:
 http://support.citrix.com/product/xa/v5.0_2008/hotfix/x64

If you could, move away from publishing the desktop.  Or use
XenDesktop, which were are preparing to go into production.  Users seem
to like it more than XenApp.  OT but just a suggestion.

If you have the hosted app agent on your desktop and it is giving you
an error when your PC logon process starts, it can be the path (to the
XenApp site) is not correct, or something with your configuration on
authentication (via the Citrix Management Console), or even DNS
resolution.

Also verify your AD/local groups are configured correctly and match
across your Xenapp servers.  Also, in your XenApp Management console, is
server 6 or 7 showing up as off-line for some reason?

>>> James Rankin <kz2...@googlemail.com> 11/10/2010 9:24 AM >>>
Have you got the latest Citrix rollup packages installed for your
XenApp product?

On 10 November 2010 14:20, Miller, Michael