From: Raper, Jonathan - Eagle [mailto:jra...@eaglemds.com]
Sent: 16 November 2010 15:01
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Workstation names and who it belongs to

From: Don Guyer [mailto:don.gu...@prufoxroach.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 9:59 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues

don.gu...@prufoxroach.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Scott [mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 9:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Don Kuhlman <drkuhl...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
>> I have our logon script set to automatically populate the machine
description in
>> ADUC to the username, department, and date and time of the logon, so
we always
>> have a pretty good idea who should know where a machine is.
>
> Gotta ask if the code is available for looking at? Sounds cool.

  I, too, would be interested in seeing this.

-- Ben

Any medical information contained in this electronic message is
CONFIDENTIAL and privileged. It is unlawful for unauthorized persons to
view, copy, disclose, or disseminate CONFIDENTIAL information. This
electronic message may contain information that is confidential and/or
legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s)
and/or entity named as recipients in the message. If you are not an
intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately
and delete this material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute
or copy this message, and do not disclose its contents or take any
action in reliance on the information that it contains.

MIRA Ltd

Watling Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0TU, England
Registered in England and Wales No. 402570
VAT Registration  GB 114 5409 96

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are solely for the use of the
intended recipient.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and
notify us either by e-mail, telephone or fax.  You should not copy, forward or
otherwise disclose the content of the e-mail as this is prohibited.