From: Ralph Smith [mailto:m...@gatewayindustries.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 1:37 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: vipre: SVCHOST.EXE virus.

Wouldn't bother me, but the last time I did it the HR department complained
because they use Facebook for recruiting, and a lot of our vocational
counselors complained.  We are a non-profit that provides various services
for people with physical and mental disabilities, or have difficulty gaining
employment and or housing due to other disadvantages.  Many clients don't
have email but do all of their electronic communication through sites like
Facebook (which seems to be the trend now especially among our younger
clients).  So Facebook is the means by which a lot of our staff keep in
contact with their clients.