From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 5:53 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Server cloning

I need to do a one-time clone to new hardware.  The current server is 2008
member server and the new server will be the same.  The server houses SQL
and Great Plains, something that would be easier to clone than copy over.

Looking around, I see quite a few options:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_disk_cloning_software

I don't mind paying for it as long as it works well, is pretty fast, and I
don't have to spend lots of time getting it to work.

Anyone have any favorites?  Never having cloned servers before, suggestions
appreciated.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is for
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.