I'd be interested in a solution to this. Been fighting it for years to
no avail, other than running a "data inventory" program (such as
TreeSize) and doing a manual compare.

Don't forget all of the email attachments saved along with the original
email...

Don Guyer

Systems Engineer - Information Services

Prudential, Fox & Roach/Trident Group