Really take a close look and spend some time with the Android devices. As
someone else mentioned, they may not have the official Android Market Place
available on that device. I purchase a smaller screen Cruz Micro reader from
Borders (Android 2.2) and it was a complete joke. Not even Beta quality. The
Cruz market only had hundreds of apps, and many that I downloaded didn't
work or told me they worked best using the roller ball of the phone. Search
of the market was non-functional, alarms could not be unset once set, the
resistive touch screen worked 2/3rd the time. I could go on. At least they
took it back.

This is a good read:

http://liliputing.com/2010/09/google-android-isnt-designed-for-tablets-yet.h
tml

So there are a couple tablets out there that may have potential, but my
guess is most will leave people shaking their heads.

--
Mike Gill