Andrew,

Trust me the DR's are asking for the data to be available to them on
their personal devices whenever they need it. On top of this DR=GOD in
the healthcare setting, and MGMT isnt going to tell GOD no, especially
not in this economic climate, so its kinda a ticking timebomb in this
realm. Soon its going to burn someone and big time.

Edward E. Ziots

CISSP, Network +, Security +

Network Engineer

Lifespan Organization