If you're talking about RDP (TS/RDS) or ICA (Citrix) bandwidth on the
users' end is only an issue if they are on dial-up. Any kind of wired
broadband connection is more than enough. Even a 256kbit line is fine.

Home satellite might be an issue; the problem is more latency than
bandwidth.

Phil Brutsche
p...@optimumdata.com