Jeffrey would not recommend any (rebranded) Linksys routers.  We have had
two clients that insisted on using Linksys routers, and it took many hours
to work out all the problems with them (one was an office of four people,
and the other was an organization of 25 people).  Among other things, the
VPN capability is terrible, and took two days and assistance from Linksys to
even reach a point where it was barely usable.

The second client (who needed the VPN capability) installed a Sonic firewall
(with VPN capability) and has been very happy with that.  The Linksys
routers are now being used solely as wireless access points, and even being
used just as WAPs, they can be somewhat temperamental.

The true Cisco routers (PIX and ASA) are solid devices, although Jeffrey has
had limited experience with them, and they do require another level of
competency to configure.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey and Mary Jane Harris

VIPCS