Absofragginlutely nuts.
So, tax prep services.  Full accounting practice?  Provide bookkeeping and
accounting services?  What happens when operations stop due to a failure?
How much are they billing out daily?  During the tax season daily?  What's
the cost of downtime at their busiest point?
One would surmise that the cost of downtime would exceed the cost of a new
server, easily.