From: Bill Humphries [mailto:nt...@hedgedigger.com] Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 1:48 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: LSI SATA RAID issue

Heh.  This thing is way out of warranty.  The SATA drives are atleast 4 years
old...so that adds tp my concern regarding array status.  They want to make it
through this next tax season with this server.

VIPCS wrote:
Can you call HP Support and ask them the question?

Sincerely,
Jeffrey and Mary Jane Harris
VIPCS