Installing 32-bit drivers on a 64-bit server should be easy, but
sometimes it's not and frustrating.  Here at our HQ office I installed
the Print Server role on a 32-bit server, just so I could connect to the
production 64-bit server and add 32-bit drivers.  Also, be sure the
drivers are certified, even if they are an older version.  I've found
64-bit Windows 2008 will accept them more readily.

Haven't tried Brian's method, will definitely do that next time my
64-bit server pukes a 32-bit driver...

Tom

>>> Kelli Sterley <kjsterley.li...@gmail.com> 12/21/2010 8:33 AM >>>
Thanks Brian ... that's what I'm attempting to do ...

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 6:31 PM, Brian Desmond <br...@briandesmond.com>