And anything open source or free?

Miguel

--- El jue, 30/12/10, Andrew S. Baker <asbz...@gmail.com> escribió:

De: Andrew S. Baker <asbz...@gmail.com>
Asunto: Re: Monitoring Software
Para: "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Fecha: jueves, 30 de diciembre, 2010 09:31

+1
Very flexible product which I evaluated quite a bit based on Kim's earlier
recommendation.

Another option is PRTG, which is very good BUT has high memory consumption if
lots of WMI monitoring is utilized.

ASB (My XeeSM Profile)

Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 9:07 AM, Kim Longenbaugh <k...@colonialsavings.com>