Plenty.

ZenOSS, Nagios, Hyperic, etc...

Of course, many of those run on Linux rather than Windows, which might be a
problem for the specific environment that this solution is being requested
for.

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*
* *

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 9:50 AM, Miguel Gonzalez <miguel_3_gonza...@yahoo.es