From: John Hornbuckle [mailto:john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 8:59 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: What's Your Phone?

Android has performed admirably, but that platform has no solution to the
fragmentation problem. As I mentioned earlier, when I was doing my research for
a new phone I was blown away by how many different versions of Android were
floating around out there. Every phone seemed to be running a different
version, and most devices couldn't be updated to the latest versions as Google
released them. That's the Android platform's only really big weakness that I'm
aware of, but it was enough to push me to WP7.