I do...for 50% of them. We have situations where we are served better by
specific systems having DHCP reservations.

From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 8:15 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Firewall Q

Meh. Just give your servers dynamically-allocated addresses.
On 7 January 2011 16:13, David Lum
<david....@nwea.org<mailto:david....@nwea.org>> wrote:
I am in DHCP management enough that this was a given to "flip" a servers IP
address :). Where many folks flip IP's at the Network Properties" of a box of
the server itself, I go into DHCP management. I'd say 50% of my 100 servers
have DHCP reservations.

Excellent thing to mention though as it could be easily overlooked if one isn't
in the DHCP console often.

Dave