Thanks everyone. I loaded up WDS and MDT2010 last night. I am sure I will have
some questions when I get deeper into it.

From: Tony Patton [mailto:apco...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 3:41 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Imaging Computers

+100 on WDS and add MDT2010 for your images, just use WDS for the PXE boot.

You can use MDT to capture your current sysprepped image or can create one for
you.  As you import the drivers for each model you only have 1 image for
different hardware models.

MDT can be set up as simple or as complex as you want it to be.
On 10 January 2011 20:13, Raper, Jonathan - Eagle